Rabbits for Sale in CT
for Sale in CT -- Connecticut:
Find the rabbits you want to
raise in your local Connecticut neighborhood.
Rabbits for Sale in CT - Connecticut
Morris, CT: Doc Oc's Rabbitry
New Haven County, CT: Amanda's Rabbitry
Show quality Mini Rex and Netherland Dwarfs
If you don't find a listing in your area, please go to Rabbits for Sale for
more suggestions on finding your choice of rabbit locally.
Rabbit raisers are a very
good bunch, most of the time. We've heard of
no problems with any rabbitries we've listed, but just the same, we ask that
the buyer beware.
We have not visited the rabbitries
listed. Do your research, keep your eyes open, and get yourself healthy
- Ask if the breeder has had problems with buck teeth.
Look in the rabbit's mouth - the top rabbit teeth should overlap the bottom
- Ask if any genetic problems lurk in the herd. Buying
meat rabbits? Ask about yellow fat. Certain breeds and lines within breeds
have have their own various genetic problems - ask.
- Listen inside the rabbitry - If you hear *any* sneezing or see *any* white snot, you may
wish to leave without rabbits. Snotty mats on forearms means a sick rabbit
- don't buy. A damp nose (except on very hot days) might (but doesn't
always) mean trouble - be cautious.
- Turn the rabbit (or bunny) over to ensure the bottom is
clean (no diarrhea). (Remnants of a mild bunny
diarrhea between 4 - 9 weeks old that has passed is not a problem.)
- Buy at your own risk, and let us know of any problems.